If you saw my last post, Why Artists Should Blog, you’d know that I think blogging is a very important type of content creation. As a blogger however, I do realise that choosing a topic can be one of the hardest stages of writing a blog post. So, because I’m ever so helpful, I’ve compiled a list of topics you can cover!
- How and why you got into music
- Who musically inspires you and why
- What was your first music ‘obsession’ – Who’s poster did you have all over your bedroom wall?
- The troubling task of getting shows
- How your music tastes have changed since you were younger
- A day on set with ____ (a BTS video would be good with this too)
- Who you’d love to work with and why
- What you’d be doing if you weren’t doing music
- The hardest part of being a musician
- 50 random facts about you- It doesn’t all have to be music related, let your fans get to know you a bit more. Plus, lists are nice and easy to read!
Remember: People need to want to read it, so make it interesting!
These are just a few, I might start a weekly Blog Challenge, giving you one idea a week and then that keeps you at at least one post a week. If you think this would be helpful let me know!
If you missed my last post you can check out the benefits of blogging here.